Physics Dynamic Motion Balancing Desk Toy Home Office Decoration Surfing
- History of the toy: Balancing toys were popular in the 19th century. Dating back to ancient China and India, where they were most often carved from soft wood, the western balancing toys were traditionally made from tin or metal. Illustrations of balancing toys can be found in educational literature from the 18th century. The physics governing the movement of such toys intrigued and amazed people.
- Versatile – an exquisite decoration that can be placed in house, school or office.
- A nice gift to friends, children, family. Sleek desk toy for adults and children. Funny and useful for those kids who want to learn more about physics
- A simple spin sets the balancing figure in motion.
- Approximately H5.3″ x W6.4″ x D2″ diameter with base. Material: metal