Our refund and returns policy last 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Refunds And Returns
- Return should be within 14 days.
- Items returned must be in their unused condition with the original packing. Please do Not return an item that’s worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.
- We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without sending us a message or an e-mail first and it gets approved from our side.
- If you received an item that has been damaged during the shipping process, please contact us and we will replace it or refund the money if it’s no longer available.
- If you received an item that’s not as described on the website, it shall be returned and we pay the full amount of the delivery
- In the case of receiving a broken or damaged product, please inform us within 2 working days max so that we can take the required action.
- To return your product, you should contact us to send your a courier.
- We will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item if it’s not as described or faulty.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.